From the Choose Clean Water Coalition (http://www.choosecleanwater.org):
Position posted at http://sj.tbe.taleo.net/SJ12/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=NWF&cws=1&rid=427.
Choose Clean Water Field Manager needed to manage the Choose Clean Water Coalition’s public campaigns. The Field Manager will organize and coordinate outreach and grassroots advocacy efforts to support enactment and implementation of Coalition policy goals including coordination of conservation organizations and volunteer activist efforts in MD, VA, PA, DE, NY, WV and D.C. the Chesapeake Bay watershed.
- Manage the Coalition’s state lead and re-grants program including regular strategy meeting with state leads.
- Manage Coalition member data, SharePoint site, listervs and website.
- Bachelor’s Degree in natural resources, public policy or related field.
- Minimum 4 years experience in natural policy or campaign management.
- Must have experience working with coalitions or NGO partnerships
- Previous experience working with Congress
- Experience working on grassroots lobby days
- Ability to manage projects and meet deadlines
- Strong organizational, written oral communication skills
- Ability to communicate positions and build public awareness
- Self Starter
- Ability to work effectively with a broad base of coalition groups and manage information.
National Wildlife Federation is America’s conservation organization passionate about protecting wildlife for our children’s future. NWF offers an excellent benefits package. NWF is an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity.