From the Pennsylvania Budget and Policy Center (http://www.pennbpc.org):
Interested in helping your clients or consumers register and vote, but not sure how to get started?
Uncertain about the guidelines for 501(c)3 organizations interested in doing civic engagement work?
Help has arrived!
The Better Choices for PA Coalition is partnering with Pennsylvania VOICE to offer free technical assistance to service providers interested in setting up nonpartisan voter registration programs for their clients.
This assistance includes:
- A trainer who can come to your site, train staff and volunteers, and offer hands-on help with setup and startup
- All the materials you will need
- Information on the state’s new Voter ID law and answers to any questions about what civic engagement activities are pemissible to 501(c)3 organizations
- A follow-up phone call to the voters you register to encourage them to go to the polls
To get more information, please join our webinar Tuesday, August 28th at 4pm. Details below:
- Log into the Go to Meeting website: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/join/289602274
- Join the conference call: (605) 475-4000, PIN: 942720
- Meeting ID: 289-602-274
Please RSVP for this webinar by sending an email to: email@example.com