From the National Priorities Project (http://nationalpriorities.org/):
Many of the National Priorities Project’s fans on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/nationalpriorities) were shocked to see that 57 percent of the discretionary budget funds the military. Want to know more about where your tax dollars go? Join us for a live webinar on Federal Budget 101.
Federal Budget 101 is a 40-minute presentation that will introduce the audience to the federal budgeting process. It is intended to strengthen people’s understanding of the community-level impact of the federal budget, and how regular people can have a voice in the budgeting process.
- July 18, 2012 @ 3 p.m. EST – Register at http://nationalpriorities.org/en/budget-basics/webinars/federal-budget-101/date/44/register/
- Aug. 28, 2012 @ 3 p.m. EST – Register at http://nationalpriorities.org/en/budget-basics/webinars/federal-budget-101/date/45/register/
- Sept. 19, 2012 @ 1 p.m. EST – Register at http://nationalpriorities.org/en/budget-basics/webinars/federal-budget-101/date/47/register/
Files for this Webinar:
- Federal Budget 101 – Presentation (http://nationalpriorities.org/media/uploads/webinars/fb101webinar.pdf)
- Federal Budget 101 – Narrative (http://nationalpriorities.org/media/uploads/webinars/fb101webinarnarrative.pdf)