From PathWays PA (http://www.pathwayspa.org):
PathWays PA has recently updated our popular Financial Resource Guide. This Guide lists programs that individuals and families can use to help stretch their incomes and make ends meet.
We have information on programs in Pennsylvania such as:
- Child Care (http://financialresourceguide.blogspot.com/p/child-care.html)
- Financial Assistance, Tax Credits and Services (http://financialresourceguide.blogspot.com/p/financial-assistance.html)
- Food (http://financialresourceguide.blogspot.com/p/food.html)
- Health Insurance (http://financialresourceguide.blogspot.com/p/health-care.html)
- Higher Education, Job Search Strategies and Money Management (http://financialresourceguide.blogspot.com/p/higher-education.html)
- Housing Choice Voucher Program (http://financialresourceguide.blogspot.com/p/housing.html)
- Unemployment Compensation (http://financialresourceguide.blogspot.com/p/unemployment-compensation.html)
- Other Resources for You and Your Family (http://financialresourceguide.blogspot.com/p/other-resources-for-you-and-your-family.html)
In addition to listing programs in Pennsylvania, the Financial Resource Guide also provides a County Help Chart (http://financialresourceguide.blogspot.com/p/tax-credits-and-services.html) that lists the names and contact information of organizations that can help you apply for programs in every county.